- It is used in aromatherapy
- It has soothing properties that deal with the skin issues
- It may reduce skin dryness, itchiness
- Carrot oil may lighten the dark spots
- It can also solve the Vitiligo condition
- Botanical Name: Daucus carota
- Quality:100% pure natural
- Extraction method: Steam distilled essential oil
- Appearance: Yellow to pale orange-brown colored liquid
- Odour: Strong, dry, root-like, woody, earthy aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohols fixed oils; insoluble in water
Scientifically known as Daurus Carota, this oil is extracted by steam distillation technique and should be diluted with a carrier oil before application on the skin. Carrot oil has antioxidant properties and is considered one of the effective oils that rejuvenates and regenerates skin tissues.
It also promotes relaxation, and when used for massage purposes, this oil stimulates circulation. Also, it soothes skin conditions and has lightening properties that lighten the dark spots providing a rejuvenating glow.