- Ajwain Essential Oil benefits: Multiple Ajwain Oil Uses.
- Ajwain Oil benefits for hair: It reduces hair fall & dandruff.
- It is best for Hair, Skin, & Aromatherapy.
- It has nourishment properties.
- It may reduce pain if massaged with a carrier oil.
- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil.
- Extraction method- Steam distillation.
- Color:Rich, musky, earthy-sweet, mellow odour.
- Odor: spicy, herbaceous, medicinal odor, reminiscent of thyme.
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural.
Ajwain Essential Oil Benefits: This essential oil is extracted from Ajwain seeds, which grow on an herbaceous plant with greyish-brown fruits Ajwain Essential Oil is used for several things, such as preservatives for different applications like perfumery or flavouring agent. Extraction of essential oil from ajwain is through the Steam Distillation technique. It helps to fight bacteria; also, it may reduce pain if massaged with a carrier oil.
Ajwain Oil Benefits For Skin: Ajwain oil has numerous benefits for health. It soothes the skin conditions, free radicals, progresses breathing, deals with microbes like bacteria and fungi, and repels and fights insects. Also, it has mosquito repellent properties. Add a few drops of Ajwain Essential Oilto your diffuser to ease your coughs.