- Aniseed essential oil is a warm, rich aroma oil that relaxes muscles
- It works well on hair against dry scalp or head lice
- It hydrates the skin and provides moisturization
- It may promote hair growth
- It gives respiratory relief from cough and cold
- 100% pure and natural essential oil
- Botanical Name – Pimpinella anisum
- Method of Extraction – Steam distillation
- Appearance – Clear liquid
Aniseed oil is an essential oil extracted from the seeds of Pimpinella anisum (botanical name of aniseed herb). It is also known as Green Anise. Aniseed essential oil is used in diffuser and inhaler blends. It comprises multiple benefits and is used in aromatherapy, massage, diffusion, making soap, scented candles. It helps to get rid of foul odors.
Aniseed oil benefits for hair – add a few drops of aniseed oil to the oil that you use for hair, or you can buy pure carrier oil (Jojoba, or Sweet almond, etc.). Massage it thoroughly on your hair twice a week to have a clear scalp from dandruff.