- Black Pepper Oil improves blood circulation
- It has warming and anti-inflammatory properties
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is well-known for its pain-relieving quality
- Black Pepper improves the arthritis pain
- Black Pepper Oil fights free radicals
- It is one of the preferred essential oils for Vitiligo condition.
- 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil.
- Extraction method: Steam Distillation
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled.
- Color: Golden brown
- Odor: Mild, earthy, peppery/spicy, woody.
- Note: These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Is Black Pepper Essential Oil Good For Your Skin? Yes, Black Pepper Essential oil is safe when diluted with other carrier or base oil. The essential oils, being pure and undiluted, are required to mix with the base oil before application. Black Pepper essential oil is rich in antioxidants and prevents or slows damage to cells caused by the free radicals, and thus, it is suitable for averting premature ageing. It also leaves the skin glowing and youthful.
It can also be an excellent exfoliator for the skin: Back Pepper can be used as a scrub to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This makes the skin smoother.
Black Pepper Oil Benefits For Hair gives an incredible result (in terms of hair growth) when applied with olive oil (as base oil) with the Black Pepper Essential Oil. It revitalizes the hair and perfect for promoting hair growth.
Black Pepper Oil cures arthritis pain and has excellent pain-relieving properties. It is one of the preferred essential oils for Vitiligo condition.