Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) 100% Natural Pure Carrier OilBrazil15ml
- It is an Essential Oil.
- Botanical Name: Callitris columellaris syn C. intratropica
- Appearance : Pale Blue in colour.
- It is a Carrier Oil.
- Botanical Name: Bertholletia excelsa
- Extraction method: Cold Pressed
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow colored liquid | Odour: Characteristic slight nutty odour
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Brazil nuts are the seeds of the fruit of a tree which has the scientific name Bertholletiaexcelsa. Its color is a radiant yellow with mild greenish tones. It has a certain luster to it. It does possess a faint aroma, and its flavor upon taste is nutty.
- Powerful moisturizer for both skin and hair.
- Treats dry or damaged skin.
- Treats dry, brittle or damaged hair.
- Encourages healthy hair growth and helps treat alopecia or male baldness
- through naturally affecting testosterone levels.