- It is an Essential Oil.
- Extraction Method- Infusion
- Color- Yellow to deep orange colored liquid
- Odour- Characteristic herbaceous-green, floral odour
- For External Use And Aromatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- 100% Natural and Pure: Calendula Oil Scientific name: Calendula Officinalis. It's 100% Pure Essential Oil.
- Color & Aroma: Yellow to deep orange colored liquid. It has a herbaceous-green, Floral odor. Extraction Method- Infusion
- Uses: It helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types.
- Texture and Consistency: This expertly blended oil is the perfect texture and consistency for massage and will leave your skin hydrated and healthy.
- NOTE: These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.