Camellia Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Uncut Carrier OilBACAMEL15
- 100% NATURAL and PURE: Calendula Oil Scientific
- Name Calendula Officinalis. It's 100% Pure Essential Oil.
- COLOUR & AROMA: Yellow to deep orange colored liquid. It has a herbaceous-green, Floral odor. EXTRACTION METHOD- Infusion
- USES: It helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types.
- TEXTURE and CONSISTENCY: This expertly blended oil is the perfect texture and consistency for massage and will leave your skin hydrated and healthy.
- NOTE: These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Calamus is a perennial, marshy plant native to northern Europe and Asian close proximity to water. It is also known as sweet flag, bellwort, flag root, sweet root, and sweet grass.
Calendula oil is a common herbal oil remedy for treating skin conditions. It is best when processed with cold-pressed oils like almond or olive oil. Vitamin E is also often added to calendula oil to serve as a preservative and skin conditioner.
Prevents Premature Aging: Calendula with its restorative properties, deeply hydrates the skin, heals damaged skin and makes it look younger and suppler.
Heals Dry Skin: The oil of Calendula is an effective remedy for dry skin. It gives the skin a younger-looking glow. It also moisturizes dry skin, helps in removing old scars, treats rashes, and helps in curing bruises and post-operative injuries.