- It could improve hair health
- Cedarwood essential oil: is an excellent insect repellent
- It manages and soothes skin conditions (dry skin, itchy skin, etc.)
- Cedarwood oil also has pain-relieving properties.
- One of the first benefits of Cedarwood oil is its insect repellent properties.
- Quality: 100% pure & natural.
- Botanical Name: Juniperus virginiana.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Appearance: Clear transparent liquid
- Odour: Strong, fresh, smooth, woody-herbaceous aroma.
Cedarwood essential oil covers a wide range of properties. One of the first benefits of Cedarwood oil is its insect repellent properties. It has soothing properties that soothe the dry, itchy, and scaly condition of the skin. This oil is also have been shown to hold sedative effects.
To improve sleep quality, Cedarwood essential oil can be used. Using a diffuser, add few drops into your room to have a night of sweet sleep. Since it is an essential oil, mix it with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin.