- Coconut Oil is a cold-pressed carrier oil
- It can reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- It prevents hair fall and strengthens hair root
- It may prevent the formation of wrinkles
- It has nourishing fatty acids
- 100% Pure & Natural Undiluted Uncut Carrier Oil
- Scientific name: Cocos Nucifer
- Extraction method- Cold-pressed
Cold-pressed Coconut Oil is a carrier oil extracted from dry coconut copras by the technique known as cold-pressed. It contains skin-nourishing fatty acids and polyphenols, making it an excellent base oil and wonderful dilution oil with essential oils. It is fast-absorbing oil and can be applied on skin, hair, and massage purposes.
It can be applied topically on skin, and hair; also this oil is one of the preferred carrier oils for essential oils’ dilution. It nourishes the skin, makes the skin soft and smooth, and deeply moisturizes the skin providing a healthy glow throughout the day. When applied to hair, it strengthens the hair follicles, promotes hair growth, prevents split-ends, and breakage.