Coriander Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Uncut Essential OilItem location: India (Delivery 12 - 15 Days)
- It is an Essential Oil.
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Steam distillation
- COLOR- Colourless to slightly yellow liquid
- ODOUR- Fresh, pleasantly pungent-green, cut grass-like odour
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- 100% NATURAL and PURE: Coriander Oil Scientific name: Coriandrum Sativum. Its 100% Pure Essential Oil.
- COLOUR & AROMA: Pale Yellow in colour. Coriander Oil smells sweet, herbaceous, spicy, woody and slightly fruity.
- USES: It helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types.
- TEXTURE and CONSISTENCY: This expertly blended oil is the perfect texture and consistency for massage and will leave your skin hydrated and healthy.
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Coriander essential oil is the rejuvenation many of us crave. Coriander's aroma is similar to Bergamot essential oil. It has hints of mellow spiciness and a woody nuance. It's often used to add freshness to soaps, cosmetics, colognes and perfumes.Coriander is an erect annual, with aromatic lobed leaves, which become more finely divided further up the stem. White to mauve flowers appear on the stem in umbels in summer, followed by ribbed, pale brown fruits.It absorbs excess oil from the face. If you have oily skin, you can apply coriander oil on your face wash off after an hour. It reduces the breakouts in oily skin. Wounds and Scars: Coriander has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help prevent infections in wounds. Apply coriander oil all over your body at night, especially concentrating on areas that have been sunburnt, wounded or scarred. Repeat the procedure daily.