Cucumber Oil (Cucumis Sativus) 100% Natural Pure Carrier OilBACUCUM15
- It is an Essential Oil.
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Cold pressed
- COLOR- Pale yellow to reddish orange colored liquid
- ODOUR-Warm, woody, sharp, spicy odour
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- Cucumber Oil (Cucumis Sativus)
- Cucumber oil is used in various cosmetic.
- Applications for its cooling,
- Nutritive and soothing properties and plays functions in skin care
- Hair care, and nail cream. It is also used in aromatherapy.
Cucumber seed oil is cold pressed from cucumber seeds. The botanical name for cucumber plants is Cucumis sativus. This is a fixed or non-volatile oil.cucumber is one of the oldest cultivated crops, believed to have originated in the Indian subcontinent.Cucumber oil is used in various cosmetic applications for its cooling, nutritive and soothing properties and plays functions in skin care, hair care, and nail cream. It is also used in aromatherapy.
Refreshes Skin: Cucumber oil is refreshing, It has a light consistency that absorbs lightening fast, leaving your skin smooth, silky and fresh.
Anti-Ager: Cucumber oil is an amazing anti-aging oil, It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to its powerful antioxidant content. It contains Vitamin E in the form of alpha-tocopherol and gamma-tocopherol, which fight off pro-aging free radicals that cause premature aging of the skin.