- It is an Essential Oil.
- Extration Method Steam Distilled
- Color- Deep Golden Yellow
- Odor- Spicy, masculine, sensual, earthy.
- For external use and aromatherapy only pure and natural
- Cumin Seed Oil (Cuminum Cyminum)
- Common Method of Extraction:Steam Distilled
- Parts Used:Seed
- Aroma:Warm Spicy Musky
When intending to purchase Cumin Essential Oil, it's important to ensure that you doublecheck the method of extraction to ensure that it's steam distilled. If you see that the method of extraction is listed as being cold pressed or expeller pressed, the oil is a carrier oil (vegetable oil) and is not an essential oil. The steam distilled essential oil and the cold pressed carrier oil each offer numerous, but different benefits.