- It is an Essential Oil.
- Botanical Name: Annona Squamosa
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Colour & Odour: Pale green to lemony thick liquid with sweet, woody aroma
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
- Custard Apple Seed
- Botanical name:Annona Squamosa
- Oil which is extracted from the Seeds through Cold Pressing.
- It has a sweet, woodsy aroma that creates a comforting, uplifting experience.
- Custard Apple Seed Carrier Oil is excellent for Skin Rejuvenation.
- It also promotes hair growth as well as makes the hair lustrous, voluminous & shiny.
- It helps in arthritis pain.
Custard apple Seed, also known as Seetaphal in India, is a subtropical fruit belonging to the Annonaceae family. The fruit grows on a small deciduous tree and is known by different names worldwide. This is a fixed oil obtained from the kernel of the fruit.
Hair Care: It is used in the cosmetic industries to produce shampoos and soaps for black hair. It gives shine and strength to the hair. It is effective pesticides against head lice.It is also used as a base for some of the aromatherapy compounds.