- Cypress essential oil: incorporates multiple benefits.
- It can improve the health of the hair and promote new growth.
- Cypress oil can also inhibit problems related to spasms (muscle cramps/ pulls).
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy, in spas.
- 100% natural and pure.
- Scientific name: Cupressus Sempervirens.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Colour & Aroma: Pale Yellow.
Benefits of Cypress oil: it is extracted by steam distillation technique and derived from the tall evergreen tree branches. This oil comprises a fresh and refreshing aroma that could become a natural room freshener. It is widely used in aromatherapy, in spas, and by massage therapists. Cypress essential oil can be act as a diffuser because of its enchanting fragrance
Talking about the properties of Cypress oil incorporates antimicrobial,astringent, and antibacterial qualities that soothe skin and strengthen the skin tissue structure. It also tightens the sagging skin.