- It is an Essential Oil.
- Extraction Method- Solvent Extraction
- Color- Pale yellow colored liquid
- Odour- Fresh, warm, spicy, grass-like odour
- For External Use And Aromatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- Dill Seed (Anethum graveolens) Oil
- 100% Nature Pure
- Botanical Name:Anethum graveolens
- Mode of Extraction:Steam Distilled
- Description: Clear Transparent Liquid
- Appearance:Colorless to yellowish-brown liquid
- Solubility:Insoluble in water; soluble in 1 volume 90% alcohol
- Storage:Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.
- Extraction:It is extracted by the process of Steam Distillation.
- Essential Oil Information: Dill seed oil is extracted from Anethum sowa, which is also known as Indian Dill. It is very closely related to A. Graveolens, which is also known as Peucedanum graveolens and Fructus anethi and it is of the Umbelliferae (Apiaceae) family.
- Dill seed: oil is used in aromatherapy to combat the feeling of being overwhelmed.
- Oil Properties:It is pale yellow in color, with a watery viscosity.
- Uses: It is used in making Gripe water, which is often made of the fresh herb and given to babies and children for colic, or other digestive disorders. It helps to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed. It can also stimulate milk flow in nursing mothers.
- Blend well with:Bergamot, caraway, nutmeg and citrus oils.
- Precautions:Should be avoided during pregnancy.
Anethum graveolens is the botanical name of Dill Seed Oil which is extracted from the crushed seeds through Steam Distillation. It has a fresh, sweet, herbaceous, grass-like aroma that is considered stimulating, revitalizing and balancing..