- Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted via steam distillation technique
- It comprises several benefits for skin, hair and is widely used in aromatherapy
- It has pain-relieving properties; also soothes skin
- This essential oil requires dilution with a carrier oil
- For external use and aromatherapy only pure and natural
- Extraction method- steam distillation.
- Color - Colorless to pale yellow liquid.
- Odor - spicy, warm odour reminiscent of Eucalyptus.
- Colour & Aroma: Clear Colour.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is only for external use.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits: helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types; hence it could be one of your must-have essential oils that you can keep at your home.
It is also reported that this oil possesses anti-viral properties. When diffused, it solves respiratory problem (including cold, cough, and nasal congestion). Along with it, Eucalyptus essential oil clears up mucus from the throat and the nose leaving you better sleep and easier breathing.