- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- For External use and aromatherapy only pure and natural
- Botanical Name: Abies alba
- Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color: Clear with a Tinge of Yellow | Aromatic Description Silver Fir Essential Oil smells fresh, woody, coniferous, earthy and sweet.
- Note: These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Fir Needle is a colorless to pale-yellow liquid with a rich balsamic-sweet and pleasant coniferous fragrance. Fir oil is produced from the leaves and twigs of various members of the conifer family which are sold under the name fir oil. Siberian Fir Needle is made from the leaves of A. Siberia. This is considered one of the most popular fir needle oils in Europe.Fir Needle oil is extracted from the needle-like leaves of the Silver fir tree, scientifically known as Abies Alba. The oil is extracted through a steam distillation process of its fir needles.
Fir Needle essential oil is an excellent aromatherapy tool to be diffused at your home or workplace. Not only does it purify the air with its aromatic fragrance, but it also serves as a boon as it is invigorating and rejuvenating as well as energizing to your mind and soul. With its unique properties, fir needle the essential oil can also help to solve these problems and prevent these skin conditions from worsening. As such, the complexion of your skin can be maintained!