- It is an Essential oil
- Extraction Method- Steam Distilled
- Color - Clear
- Odor - Fresh, green, earthy, balsamic, woody, spicy.
- For External Use And Aromatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- Galbanum (Ferula galbaniflua) Pure Natural Oil
- Botanical Name:Ferula galbaniflua
- Common Method of Extraction:Steam Distilled
- Plant Part Typically Used:Resin
Galbanum Essential Oil is steam distilled from the resin of a flowering plant that is indigenous to Iran (Persia). Galbanum resin has been widely used as incense and in perfumery since ancient times.