- It is an Essential Oil.
- Extraction Method- Steam Distilled
- Color- Yellow to orange red clear liquid
- Odour- Very Strong and Pungent
- For External Use And Aromatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- Name:Garlic Oil
- Botanical Name:(Allium Sativum)
- Common Method of Extraction:Steam Distilled
- Parts Used:Bulbs (Natural)
- Aroma:Strong, Pungent & Characteristic Taste Odor
- Largest Producing Countries: India
- Traditional Use:Cosmetics, Flavor & Fragrance Etc.
Properties/Benefits of Interest:
Garlic Oil Has Been Used As A Traditional Dietary Supplement For Diabetes. Garlic Might Not Be The Most Pleasant Smelling Oil, But It Has Been Known To Possess Strong Anti-Microbial Properties.
Safety Data: Should Be Stored Below 20c In Cool, Dry, Well Ventilated Place In Fully & Tightly Sealed Containers. Protect From Light & Keep Away From Any Source Of Ignition/Fire.
Our Essential/Carrier Oils are 100% natural and pure (undiluted/uncut) therapeutic grade.