- Geranium essential oil is beneficial for tightening the skin
- It is used in the cosmetic industry in personal care products
- Geranium essential oil is used in aromatherapy
- It soothes skin conditions
- It has astringent properties
- Geranium oil can be added to the moisturize
- It is an essential oil.
- Extraction method - steam distillation.
- Odor - sweet, fresh, floral.
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural
Geranium essential oil is known for its n number of advantages. This oil is widely used in skincare, haircare, and aromatherapy. Geranium oil has astringent properties and prevents the skin from losing elasticity, thereby delaying some of the effects of premature aging. It improves the appearance of the skin. It can be used as hair care, too - it provides a vibrant glow to the overall hair look. Geranium oil can be added to the moisturizer - it will nourish your skin. You can even prepare your natural deodorant using geranium essential oil. The geranium essential oil has a very uplifting and pleasing aroma, and its aroma lasts long. Hence it is added to some of the deodorants available in the markets.