Ginger Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Uncut Essential OilBAGINGE15
- It is an Essential Oil.
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Solvent Extraction
- COLOR- Pale yellow to a darker amber colored liquid
- ODOUR-Warm, woody, sharp, spicy odour
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- 100% Natural and Pure: Ginger Oil Scientific name: Zingiber Officinale. Its 100% Pure Essential Oil.
- Colour & Aroma: Light Yellow Colour. Ginger Essential Oil smells warm, spicy, earthy and woody.
- Uses: It helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types.
- Texture and Consistency: This expertly blended oil is the perfect texture and consistency for massage and will leave your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Note: These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Ginger essential oil is taken from the rhizome, or underground stem, of the ginger plant. A highly aromatic plant, ginger has thick roots, long shoots with leaves, and pale flowers—though the rhizome or root of the ginger plant.