Grape Seed Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Uncut Carrier OilBAGRAPE15
- KARANJ SEED OIL
- Botanical Name: Pongamia glabra or Milliettia pinnata
- EASY TO USE – Simply transfer essential oil or mix your own blend in our bottle using a pipette or a dropper.
- Method of Extraction: cold-pressed
- Note : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
- Carrier Oil
- Cold Pressed
- Pale yellow to light green colored liquid
- Nearly odorless
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
Grapeseed oil is popular vegetable oil. It's pressed from the seeds of grapes, particularly wine grapes. It's used for amazing beauty benefits.Grapeseed oil also has skin lightening properties. That's because it's rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which both aid in improving skin tone and lightening it. If you have scars, blemishes or hyperpigmentation, apply grape seed oil on your skin. Mix it with a few drops of skin lightening essential oils like carrot seed essential oil.
Balances Oil Production: Grapeseed oil is high in linoleic acid, which is said to reduce clogged pores and balance excess oil production, So oily skin folks, grab a bottle of grapeseed oil to stop being a Grease Face.