Guava Oil (Psidium Guajava) 100% Natural Pure Carrier OilBAGUAVA15
- Guava Oil Botanical Name: Psidium Guajava
- It is a Carrier Oil.
- Aroma: Slight Bitter and Typical Guava, Earthy, Bitter-Sweet Odor
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- Guava Oil
- Psidium Guajava
- Carrier Oil
- Hair Care: Due to the high content of vitamins,
GUAVA OIL Name : Guava Oil Botanical Name: (Psidium Guajava) Common Method Of Extraction: Cold Pressed Parts Used: Seed/Fruit Aroma: Slight Bitter and Typical Guava, Earthy, Bitter-Sweet Odor Largest Producing Countries : India Traditional Use: Cosmetics, Food, Massage Etc. Safety Data: Should Be Stored Below 20'c In Cool, Dry, Well Ventilated Place In Fully & Tightly Sealed Containers. Protected From Light & Keep Away From Any Source Of Ignition/Fire.