Hyssop Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Uncut Essential OilBAHYSSO15
- It is an Essential Oil.
- Botanical Name: Hyssopus Officinalis
- Aroma: Hyssop Essential Oil smells fresh, earthy, fruity, woody, slightly sweet and camphorous.
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled | Colour: Clear to Pale Yellow
- NOTE: These Aromatherapy Oils are for external use only.
- HAIR-NOURISHING VITAMINS: Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa L) essential oil, extracted from the Hibiscus flower, is rich in vitamins and antioxidants which support hair growth and nourishment.
- HAIR CARE ADVANTAGE: Treat the hair with the natural hibiscus head massage oil that promotes blood circulation in the head, prevents dry scalp, itchiness, dandruff, and hair greying.
- SKIN CARE FOR YOUNGER LOOK: As a face oil, it promotes anti-aging, lightens and removes scars while resulting in a brighter, younger look. Give the skin refreshed and rejuvenated feel.
- HIGH-QUALITY: This natural hair treatment essential oil is prepared with high-quality, natural, organic ingredients for a flawless, beautiful looking hair. It is therapeutic grade, uncut, undiluted, and extracted via steam distillation.
- EXTERNAL USE ONLY: The oil has a subtle aroma and is for aromatherapy and therapeutic purposes. It is to be used externally and can be blended with other carrier oils to be used as beauty, massage, and hair oils.
Hibiscus Oil, also known as Gudhal Oil, is one of the most popular essential oils in the world, courtesy of its vast range of health-related benefits. Derived from the flower of Hibiscus Sabdariffa L plant, a majority of its advantages are centric to serving as a homemade, natural remedy for skin care and hair care. Salvia’s Hibiscus Oil is without a doubt, must-have essential oil, especially when it comes to treating hair and skin problems naturally. It has a pleasant, lovely scent and can be mixed with other carrier oils. The oil is extracted via steam distillation.