- It is enriched with antioxidants agent
- It has a refreshing scent, purifying aroma, and invigorating fragrance
- It may solve the dandruff issue
- Lemon essential oil soothes skin condition
- It may promote sound sleep
- Lemon oil comprises astringent and detoxifying properties that cleanse the skin deep within
- It is an essential Oil.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon.
- Aroma: Fresh, citrusy scent.
- Note: These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Lemon essential oil benefits It is one of the most easily recognized essential oil due to its energizing, uplifting, and refreshing aroma. Lemon oil comprises astringent and detoxifying properties that cleanse the skin deep within. Along with these properties of lemon oil for the skin, it also reduces the excessive balance on the skin. You can add three to four drops of lemon oil into your facial cleanser to remove dead skin cells.
Lemon essential oil: may also act as an effective hair tonic and reduces dandruff on the scalp giving you dandruff-free hair. An important note –while you use lemon oil on the skin, avoid going outside under the sunlight for at least 6-8 hours and use sunscreen when you step out.