- Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
- Color: Clear to Faint Yellow
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Aromatic Description: Marjoram Essential Oil smells herbaceous, sweet, woody and has an underlying delicate floral note.
- Note : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Marjoram Essential Oil is quite balancing to the body and the mind. Emotionally, Marjoram Oil is helpful for use with stress, anxiety and grief. Aromatically, Marjoram Essential Oil has a beautiful, herbal aroma that blends well with a lot of other essential oils including but not limited to lavender, clary sage, rose, neroli, grapefruit, and numerous others. Used in aromatherapy, sweet marjoram essential oil excels in massage for muscular aches and pains, muscle spasms, arthritis and rheumatism. It's warming, soothing action brings almost instant relief to all muscle and joint conditions.