- It is high in antioxidants, amino acids, and essential fatty acids
- It may have the ability to diminish aging signs
- It balances moisture
- It soothes skin conditions (dryness, itchiness of the skin)
- It keeps hair and scalp healthy
- It is a carrier oil.
- Extraction method- cold pressed
- color- pale yellow to golden yellow colored liquid
- Odor- slightly nutty odor.
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural
Marula oil is extracted by cold-pressed technique from the nut inside Marula fruit – an African native. This oil is rich in anti-aging properties. It balances moisture level and moisturizes well for dry skin. Along with it, it enhances suppleness, softness, and radiance of the skin. Also, it is enriched with vitamin E, oleic acid – that ward off fine lines and wrinkles.