- Neem oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and skin-soothing properties
- It balances oil production
- It boosts collagen production
- It also has essential fatty acid that improves dryness of the skin
- Neem oil has plentiful benefits say for skincare, haircare, and cosmetic industry
- It is an essential Oil.
- Extraction method: cold pressed
- Color: yellowish-green to dark brown colored liquid
- Odour: herbaceous, bitter, characteristic Neem-like odour
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural
Neem oil is a cold-pressed carrier oil extracted from the fruits and seeds of the Neem. Neem oil has plentiful benefits say for skincare, haircare, and cosmetic industry. Talking about the Benefits of Neem Oil for Hair, it prevents hair woes, including hair loss, dry and itchy scalp, dandruff issue, and premature greying. Along with all these properties, Neem oil conditions the hair and provides a natural glow to the overall hair appearance.
Talking about the characteristics of Neem oil for skin, it soothes skin conditions, reduces acne-related scarring, may improve the skin's texture, lightens dark spots and blemishes.