- 100% NATURAL and PURE: Nirgundi Oil
- Scientific name: Vitex Negundo 100% Pure Essential Oil.
- COLOUR & AROMA: Brownish red in Color
- It has a Pleasant odour. EXTRACTION METHOD- Cold pressed
- USES: It helps maintain the right oil balance in the skin, making it an excellent choice for all skin types.
- TEXTURE and CONSISTENCY: This expertly blended oil is the perfect texture and consistency for massage and will leave your skin hydrated and healthy.
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Fived leaved chaste tree, also known as chaste tree berry, is a native of Central Asia and the Mediterranean.Called nirgundivarious part of this tree is widely used
in Ayurveda, as a natural cure for various health issues, it has become a true friend of women across the world. Not only does this wonder herb help us stay healthy but also helps us look our absolute best
Heals Wounds And Various Skin Conditions: A potent analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial agent, the leaf of this plant helps in hastening the
the wound healing process. It also prevents the wound from being attacked by infections. A poultice made with its leaves can be placed over the affected region
for faster recovery. Nirgundi oil can be used to clean the wounds to keep away infections and foul smell.
Aids In Hair Growth: The oil made from the leaves of this tree can be used as a hair tonic. Regular application is known to rejuvenate the hair, prevent
hair fall and promote hair growth. Certain Ayurvedic practitioners prescribe nirgundi oil as a remedy for baldness too.