- It is an Carrier Oil.
- Botanical Name: Elaeis guineensis
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Appearance : Reddish in colour
- Skin Benefits: Palm Oil hydrates the skin, nourishes the skin afflicted by eczema, psoriasis, and stretch marks, boosts immunity, and delays the onset of wrinkles
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Palm Oil has a surprising number of skin- benefits—especially for the skin. It’s deeply moisturizing properties leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. Hair Care: It also contains ingredients that help restore the hair and skin natural oils most soaps and shampoos strip away letting moisture escape. In shampoos and conditioners, it also provides a conditioning agent.