- Palmarosa essential oil prevents hair loss encourages hair growth
- It keeps the skin soft and moist
- It can manage aging sign
- Palmarosa essential oil also repels insects
- Palmarosa oil hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- 100% Pure and Natural essential oil.
- Extraction method:steam distilled.
- Color-pale yellow
- Odour: fresh, floral, sweet.
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural
Palmarosa essential oil is extracted from Cymbopogon martini of the Gramineae family via steam distillation technique, also known as Indian Geranium. Palmarosa oil hydrates and moisturizes the skin maintaining its softness and suppleness texture of the skin. This oil is rich in linalool and limonene – these two constituents enhance and encourage healthy hair.
One can mix a few drops (two to three drops) into your skincare cream to manage skin concerns, including dry skin and aging signs; it may also soothe minor sun exposure-related skin problems