- Noted for its many qualities
- Patchouli essential oil is imbued with anti-fungal, astringent properties
- It may reduce pain due to its pain-relieving properties
- It rejuvenates skin and maintains a healthy look of hair
- Patchouli oil is extracted by steam distilled technique
- It is an Essential oil
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Color: Brown to reddish brown-colored viscous liquid
- Odour: Rich, musky, earthy-sweet, mellow odour
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural.
Patchouli oil is supposed to have been acknowledged by its name from the Hindi word “pacholi,” which means “to scent,” for it has a powerful musky fragrance. Patchouli oil is extracted by steam distilled technique. Talking about the properties of Patchouli essential oil- it may solve respiratory concerns and has expectorant properties – which is highly effective in managing few respiratory conditions.
It augments skin’s appearance and plays; it is also blessed with ant-bacterial properties that play a vital role in fighting off the bacteria and germs that might hinder skin issues. It provides crystal clear skin. It also has insect repelling properties.