Peanut (Groundnut) Oil (Arachis Hypogaea) 100% Natural Pure Carrier OilPGO1000
- It is a Carrier Oil.
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Cold pressed
- COLOR - Virtually Clear
- ODOR - Light. Nutty and Fatty
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- Botanical Name: Arachis hypogaea
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Appearance : Light Yellow
- Odour: Nutty odour
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Often referred to as groundnut oil, this is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the peanut kernels. Applying peanut oil topically can offer anti- aging benefits by reducing aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
Hair Care: Peanut Oil nourishes the hair in all possible dimensions. It has natural moisturizing properties that help to keep the scalp hydrated. This, in turn, prevents scalp dryness and eruptive conditions manifesting therefrom.
Skin care:The topical application of peanut oil also helps treat dry skin, thanks to its moisturizing properties. You can apply the oil to your face and other affected areas and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then, take a bath as usual.