- It is an Essential oil
- Extraction Method- Steam Distilled
- Color - Clear to Pale Yellow
- Odor - Fresh, lemony, slightly camphorous and floral.
- For External Use And Aeomatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Ericifolia
- Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part Typically Used: Leaves
- Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
- Aromatic Description:Fresh, lemony, slightly camphorous and floral
Rosalina Essential Oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Australian tree, Melaleuca ericifolia, commonly known as the Swamp Paperbark. Trees in the genus Melaleuca such as Tea Tree, Cajeput, Niaouli and Rosalina have bark with a paper-like characteristic, so they are commonly referred to as paperbarks.