Spruce Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Uncut Essential OilItem location: India (Delivery 12 - 15 Days)
- It is an Essential Oil.
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Steam distillation
- COLOR- Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- ODOUR- Spruce has a woody, earthy, sweet, fresh aroma.
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Parts Used: Leaves and flowering tops
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Hydrosol
- Appearance: Colorless transparent water-like liquid
- Odour: Refreshing, minty, slightly herbaceous aroma
Spruce oil is derived from the bristly, needle-like, and blue-green leaves and twigs of spruce trees, a cousin to other ornamental conifers like cedars, firs, and pine. Spruce have reddish-brown trunks that initially grow anywhere from 12 to 18 inches
until they reach their maximum peak of 35 feet.
Skin Care: Spruce oil gives better protection to the skin and suits well to all types of skin tone. Massage with spruce oil delivers amazing benefits to the skin by showing shine and fairness to the applied area of its user.
Good for Hairs: Spruce essential oil is also very good for giving proper hair care to its user. It removes common hair problems like dandruff,
hair fall and early whitening of hair to some extent.