- It is an Essential oil
- Extraction Method- Steam Distilation
- Color - A thin, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
- Odor - sweet, sharp, camphoraceous scent
- For External Use And Aromatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- Botanical name: Betula lenta
- Parts used: Bark
- Extraction Method: Steam
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Odour: Fresh, carbonaceous, sweet, wintergreen-like odour
Birch Essential Oil is steam distilled from the bark of Birch trees in the Adirondacks.
This light green oil has an intense yet balanced fresh minty top note layered with a deep molasses, fennel-like middle note and undertones of dark, sweet wood.