- It is a Carrier Oil.
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Cold pressed
- COLOR - Greenish Orange
- ODOR - Fresh, sweet, citrusy, similar to the brighter aroma of tangerine peels (as compared to orange peels), but more concentrated.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
- Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed/Expressed
- Aromatic Description: Smells fresh, sweet and citrusy. It smells similar to the brightaroma of tangerine peels (as compared to orange peels), but is more concentrated.
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Tangerine Essential Oil is fresh, sweet, citrusy and is similar to the brighter aroma of tangerine peels (as compared to orange peels), but has a more concentrated, intense aroma than does Sweet Orange Essential Oil. Tangerine Oil is not phototoxic. See Safety Information section for more information.