- It is an Essential oil
- Extraction Method- Steam Distilation
- Color - Deep Blue
- Odor - Sweet, fruity, with subtle floral, camphorous and herbaceous undertones.
- For External Use And Aromatherapy Only Pure And Natural
- Botanical Name: Tanacetum annuum
- Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled.
- Plant Part Typically Used: Flowers/Buds and Sometimes Leaves
- Color: Deep Blue
- Aromatic Description:
Sweet, fruity, with subtle floral, camphorous and herbaceous undertones.
Blue Tansy Oil is very famous for its brilliant aroma and therapeutic effects. Blue Tansy Oil is multitasking oil and can be utilized for skin and hair care.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil makes for a great massage oil when combined with a suitable carrier oil.