Tansy Oil (Tanacetum Vulgare) 100% Natural Pure Essential OilItem location: India (Delivery 12 - 15 Days)
- Botanical name: Tanacetum vulgare
- Parts used: Leaves and flowering tops
- Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Appearance: Pale yellow to yellow colored liquid
- Odour: Warm, spicy, herbaceous odour
Tansy is a flowering herbaceous plant with finely divided compound leaves and yellow, button-like flowers. It has a stout, somewhat reddish, erect stem, usually smooth, 50–150 cm (20–59 in) tall, and branching near the top. The leaves are alternate, 10–15 cm (3.9–5.9 in) long and are pinnately lobed, divided almost to the center into about seven pairs of segments, or lobes, which are again divided into smaller lobes having saw-toothed edges, giving the leaf a somewhat fernlike appearance.