- Tomar seed oil can help rejuvenate the skin
- It can be used for massage purpose
- This oil is also said to stimulate circulation
- It needs to dilute with a carrier oil
- Tomar seed Essential Oil.
- Botanical Name: Zanthozylum armathum
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Parts used: Seeds
- Note: for external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural
Tomar seed oilis used in natural perfumery and is widely used in aromatherapy. Tomar seed essential oil has multiple properties, having the potential to solve cold and cough. It has an antioxidant agent and also acts as a mosquito repellent. Since it is an essential oil, it is required to dilute with a carrier oil. It blends well with all the carrier oils like Sweet almond, Jojoba, Olive, etc.
Along with all these advantages, Tomar seed oil promotes blood circulation and stimulates the mucous membranes. It is a natural insecticide and has anti-fungal properties.