Valerian Oil (Valeriana Officinalis) 100% Natural Pure Essential OilVO1000
- Botanical name: Valeriana officinalis
- Parts used: Roots
- Appearance: Yellow to greenish yellow colored liquid
- Odour: Warm-woody, balsamic, musky odour
- Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled Valerian Essential Oil (Valeriana Officinalis).
- The oil obtained by Steam Distillation from the root of the plant Valeriana Officinalis. Valerian root essential oil is known for its deep, rich, musky and woody aroma. It is used in aromatherapy and many useful external applications.