Mugwort Oil (Artemisia Vulgaris) 100% Natural Pure Essential OilMO15ML
- It is an Essential Oil.
- Botanical name: Artemisia vulgaris
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Odour: Bittersweet-caphoroudodour with soft green undertones
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
- It help in relieving from Skin Itchiness and help in severe burns.
- It help in Stomach Problems , like colic, diarrhea, cramps, constipation, slow digestion, vomiting.
- It helps when you are low in Energy .
- It helps in giving relief to the people who are dealing with Anxiety Issues.
- It helps in giving relief to the people who are facing issue of Epilepsy.
The mugwort plant is also known as the felon herb, St. John's plant, wild wormwood, sailor's tobacco, naughty or old man, and Armoise. The herb can grow to five feet. It features dark green leaves with cotton-like down undersides and little yellow to reddish-brown flowers.