- Orange essential oilis extracted by the cold-pressed technique
- It comprises several benefits holding many properties
- It is suitable for hair, skin, and aromatherapy usage
- It lifts mood and calms the mind
- It is an essential oil
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressed
- Color- yellow-orange to a deep orange clear liquid
- Odour- sweet, fresh, citrus, characteristic odour
- For external use and aromatherapy
With an uplifting aroma, Orange essential oil comes up with several benefits that soothe the skin, provides natural shine to the overall appearance of the hair; along with these benefits, it is used in aromatherapy. It also refreshes the air and has an uplifting aroma. Since it is an essential oil, it requires dilution – you can dilute orange oil with sweet almond oil or Sesame for topical application. Add one to two orange oil to a teaspoon of base oil, blend well, and apply. Avoid using directly on the skin.
Orange essential oilis astringent; thus, it naturally acts as a natural cleanser to detoxifies the skin. Also, this oil is enriched with vitamin C that boosts the production of collagen in the skin. It improves the skin's appearance, promotes radiance, and soothes skin conditions.