- Our peppermint essential oil is 100% pure and natural essential oil
- It can be applied topically and widely used in aromatherapy
- This essential oil is not meant to be ingested
- Peppermint essential oilis required to dilute with the carrier oil before applying topically
- It comprises several health benefits
- It is an essential oil.
- Extraction method - steam distillation.
- Color: clear to pale yellow colored liquid.
- Odour: refreshing, sharp, strongly minty odour
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural.
Peppermint essential oil Benefits :is derived from the leaves of the peppermint plant or Mentha pipertita. Based on several studies, peppermint oil possesses several qualities – that carry health benefits. It is important to note that this oil is intense; hence, it is suggested to dilute with a carrier oil (almond or jojoba).
Talking about the main constituent of Peppermint– Menthol. Menthol is an organic compound that has a wonderful cooling sensation and holds excellent analgesic properties. Not just this, Menthol also comes up with respiratory relief (such as cold, cough, nasal congestion, etc.). It is often added as one of the key ingredients in natural chest rubs (e.g., Vicks). Peppermint essential oil also reduces headaches. With a small amount of carrier oil (Sweet almond, jojoba, etc.) and a drop of peppermint essential oil, rub this mixture and apply it on your forehead, temples, back of the neck, leaving you relaxed providing a cooling sensation by gradually dipping the pain.