Pink Peppercorn Oil (Schinus Molle) 100% Natural Pure Essential OilPPO1000
- It is an Essential oil
- EXTRACTION METHOD- Steam Distilled
- COLOR - Clear
- ODOR - Crisp, fresh, peppercorn aroma.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE AND AROMATHERAPY ONLY PURE AND NATURAL
- Botanical Name: Schinus Molle
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- NOTE : These aromatherapy oils are only for external use.
Aromatically, Pink Peppercorn Essential Oil has a fresh, peppery aroma. As with Black Pepper Oil, it is not one that I ever use in a diffuser or blend on its own, but it really helps to perk up and add heat and spice to your blends. It is a middle note and can help to bring together fleeting top notes and heavy base notes. Pink Pepper Oil blends well with most other essential oils including other spice oils, citrus and floral oils. It can be used as a substitute for Black Pepper Oil.