- It is used for several purposes and carries remarkable benefits
- Tea tree oil is an ideal sanitizer and fights bacteria & virus
- It is an excellent insect repellent
- It manages body odor too and is a safe, effective deodorant
- It requires dilution with a carrier oil while applying topically
- 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil.
- Extraction method- steam distillation
- Color- colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Odour- fresh, warm, terpenic, slightly herbaceous odor
- For external use and aromatherapy, only pure and natural
Tea Tree Essential Oil Benefits – Tea tree oil is steam distilled oil and incorporates many benefits. Tea tree oil soothes skin condition, reduces itchy skin, clears the skin’s blemishes, fades the spots, and is effective against fungal nail conditions. It may also promote hair growth and has powerful cleansing and antimicrobial properties. Along with all these properties, it is used as one of the vital ingredients in the acne-face wash and other cosmetics products. How to use it? Mix it with a suitable carrier oil to use tea tree essential oil (sweet almond, sesame, or grapeseed oil) topically on the skin and hair.